A cute girl is lazy and sucks at her job.
Not much happens aside from this girl being an ass and making a fool of herself and whining about everything. The animation’s nothing special and it’s depressing to watch.
Well, I can’t say I hate this shitty anime, though.
Actually, I thought it was great. It’s refreshing to see a character like Chitose who doesn’t mindlessly recite tautologies about working hard and shit, but who just lazes around, is self-centered with an oversized ego, and cares way too much about what everyone thinks of her. And it’s great having an anime about people failing at everything they do despite trying hard and living miserable, meaningless, lonely lives just like me.
It’s a great anime, I highly recommend it.
- Storytelling – B – Good job sticking to the themes, good sense of humor.
- Voice – A – Loved how pessimistic it was, especially compared to the typical anime.
- Characters – A – Loved the main girl.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest throughout.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – B