A boy meets a mermaid who loves music.
That was cute and heartwarming, even if it was somewhat predictable and the story is one of those big happy family movies that will be inoffensive to everyone.
But hey I’ll take this since it has heart even though a very tepid one over something like Promare which is all about the action scenes.
Also every dancing scene was amazing.
- Storytelling – A – Felt like there wasn’t a wasted moment.
- Voice – A – Loved the mermaids.
- Characters – A – Simple (the titular character is basically a toddler) but well developed.
- Attention Grab – A – Kept me excited throughout!
- Production – A – It’s a movie, it looks pretty great.
- Overall – A-
Recommendations – Tsuritama, Summer Wars
1 thought on “Lu Over the Wall Review — A-”
I liked it quite a lot. A perfect anime for summer.