Nobunaga, with the help of Jean d’Arc and Leonardo da Vinci, fights an interplanetary war against King Arthur, Julius Caesar and friends with giant robots.
Well, I’d expect a lot of things given that premise, but endless tedium and boredom was not one of them. Sadly, that was all that I got. This has to be the most boring show of the year. It’s filled with endless jabbering between people I couldn’t care less about talking about things I couldn’t care less about.
I can’t imagine how anyone could possibly give a crap while watching this.
- Storytelling – F – Some of the worst I’ve ever seen.
- Voice – F – Unique in how it digs up the corpses of everyone in history and turns them into boring Japanese people. Seriously how do you turn Leonard da Vinci into someone so boring? Also who cares about Nobunaga. Japan needs to get over itself. I mean we fetishize Abraham Lincoln over here but we don’t image Julius Caesar and Leonardo da Vinci would become his servants.
- Characters – F – See above.
- Attention Grab – F – Zzzzz…. Cannot exaggerate how boring this is.
- Production – D – Nothing great.
- Overall – F