This was every bit as awful as it sounds from the title.
If you’ve seen Shukufuku no Campanella, this is exactly the same idea. You take the excitement and novelty of a fantasy world, and make it as boring as possible, with:
- A story that goes nowhere fast,
- Characters who are insufferably happy and nice to each other, and
- Characters who are indistinguishable aside from the silly costumes they wear.
These characters are seriously godawful, they make Shukufuku no Campanella’s look good. The three lead females are especially obnoxious. They have exactly the same face, and all they do is bake bread and act cheerful.
I think it indicates something’s wrong when the only character I don’t want to strangle on sight is the neko-mimi maid China girl. Yeah, seriously, that is the best character.
- Storytelling – F – Why does this even exist.
- Voice – F – Stop being so happy.
- Characters – F – Awful.
- Attention Grab – F- – I fast-forwarded through the last half.
- Production – D – Why does everyone look the same?
- Overall – F
Recommendations – Go eat some normal bread, it will make you happier than watching The Bread of Happiness.