A bunch of people continue to work part-time at a restaurant.
I wasn’t the biggest fan of the second season, since it recycled the same stale jokes over and over again and barely had any growth for the characters. In my last review I said that I hope we wouldn’t get a third season since it would be a waste.
But the third season completely reversed course from the failures of the second season. Nearly every single character’s story was wrapped up neatly in this season (with the exception of one that will be addressed in the final OVA (which looks like it will be amazing, by the way)). They used the jokes I was sick of, such as the height thing, very sparingly and hardly ever as the main punchline.
All in all, an excellent end for the series.
- Storytelling – B – The story actually progressed! People grew! Wow!
- Voice – B – One of the few 4-koma style adaptations I actually enjoy.
- Characters – B – It’s amazing how much better the characters seemed in this season than in the last, when they actually did interesting things with them.
- Attention Grab – B – Always kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B
Recommendations -Minami-ke, School Rumble, Ika Musume