Aharen-san is weird.
The most positive thing I can say about it is that it had its cute moments. Aharen does do unexpected things, and the romance actually goes somewhere.
But mainly, it was tedious. The main guy is so fucking boring. The other main character is played off as a joke, but she is a total creep. I found myself eagerly awaiting the end of each episode.
- Storytelling – C – Good moments few and far between.
- Voice – C – Typical school setting.
- Characters – C – Aharen was at least different, others were forgettable.
- Attention Grab – D – Lost most of my interest by the end.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C-