Finally it’s all been adapted to anime.
It looked pretty.
Back in the day I used to quite like Fate Stay Night. I enjoyed the anime (one of the first I ever watched). Then I tried playing the visual novel, the first I had ever played. Let’s just say I was quite surprised when after an hour or show Saber needed to recharge her magic by absorbing Shirou’s semen. Anyway for some reason I kept going and I remember quite liking the final arc with Sakura.
Now I’m not sure what I was thinking. The story was so convoluted, it had way too many fights (even when I read the visual novel I remember fast forwarding through them), and it didn’t feel all that special. Maybe it was at the time…
It did look pretty though.
- Storytelling – C – Meh, why did I like this?
- Voice – B – I AM THE BONE OF MY SWORD
- Characters – B – Saber and Shirou suck.
- Attention Grab – C – Honestly felt too long as three movies.
- Production – A – Gorgeous animation.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Growing old sucks but it beats the alternative