People are teleported to the top of high rise buildings where they have to kill each other.
I actually finished this a while ago and forgot to write a post about it. In my defense, it is eminently forgettable. Kind of trashy but it even half-asses that. None of the characters have much depth to them. There’s tons of murder and stuff but it still manages to be boring.
- Storytelling – D – Not much to it…
- Voice – F – The premise seems so lazy.
- Characters – D – Simple and dull.
- Attention Grab – D – Not sure why I finished.
- Production – D – Pretty shabby.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Mirai Nikki, Btooom