Too lovey dovey high schoolers fail abysmally at communication.
It was fine. I liked the other two Honeyworks shows a lot better though. (For those unaware, Honeyworks is some Vocaloid band that’s pretty popular.) Mostly because they were shorter. It felt like this one had a less interesting couple than the previous two shows, and was also several times longer.
I still liked it though, for the most part. My main issue was that the main girl was kind of pathetic in the first few episodes, and then the main boy became a total asshole in the last half. There were two episodes especially where the boy was just insufferable and I spent the entire time wishing someone would punch him. Finally someone did, but the payoff wasn’t worth it.
- Storytelling – C – Too long.
- Voice – B – I like the music? Otherwise not much going for it.
- Characters – C – Definitely the weakest installment of this series.
- Attention Grab – C – Would have been better if it was shorter.
- Production – B – Animation was fine, good music.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Kimikiss, Just Because