A girl meets the boy who haunts the girl’s bathroom.
First of all, the animation style is unique and I quite liked it! It’s very colorful and interesting, it feels like a lot is going on.
I like the direction it takes too, with the twist on the usual ghost stories. I especially appreciated the main character’s love life. Very realistic.
But, after the first few episodes, it bored me. I think part of it may have been it was constantly chipper and happy even when awful things were happening. It was a bit tiring to be honest. Whatever the case, it didn’t grab my interest and it was a challenge to pay attention fully.
- Storytelling – D – Cool story but the telling is lacking.
- Voice – B – Love the visual style!
- Characters – C – They’re fine.
- Attention Grab – D – Really could not keep my interest.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches