The one with the sharpest fangs wins. That’s Killing Bites!
What a great anime. I love this shit. I’ve watched a lot of anime and even for me there is no way I could predict what was going to go down in this show. It’s full of shocking twists and turns. I also love how it’s very educational and it will have these blurbs to educate you about the various animals in the middle of these intense battles. Although it could have been even better if it followed the Kemono Friends route and brought in zookeepers. Although probably no zookeeper would want to be associated with this show.
Also, the fanservice— absolutely superb fanservice. This is how you do fanservice. None of that boring tripping and groping crap. Here the fanservice is not just drawing boobs, it’s bringing the fanservice in in a very creative way.
In case it’s not obvious, Cheetah is best girl.
By the way, the mangaka for this show has another manga that I’m reading, Arachnid. It’s a similar idea except everyone is insects and they’re in a school. (They still kill each other though). Really hope that one gets an anime adaptation too.
- Storytelling – B – Great storytelling. Story is a bit weak though.
- Voice – A – Nothing like it for sure.
- Characters – B – I love the animal designs. (like the gorilla lol).
- Attention Grab – A – Kept me glued. I even watched most of it twice with Classy.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – B+