It’s like Oregairu, except the main theme is that when girls say no they actually mean yes.
This was so painful to watch. I do enjoy shows like Oregairu, but critical to the genre is some kind of intelligent, introspective thought regarding the school life setting. Here the introspection is severely lacking.
The main character stalks this girl for years, she’s very clear she can’t stand him, and then he becomes a “realist” and stops one day. Of course now she realizes that she actually liked him all along and they get together.
And guess what?! That’s not even the worst arc. Look forward to the bookstore arc!
- Storytelling – F – When you tell a story, try starting with having something worthwhile to say.
- Voice – D – Contributes nothing of note to the genre.
- Characters – D – They suck.
- Attention Grab – C – Can’t look away from a trainwreck.
- Production – C – Did quite like the OP and ED.
- Overall – D