Famous authors continue to fight in superpower battles.
For the life of me I can’t understand how this show is still ongoing. It’s such a ridiculous premise. I can’t even bring myself to dislike it. Maybe it will encourage reading? (lol) Although I feel it is unfair to non-Japanese authors like Dostoyevsky lol.
Decent couple of seasons, it still kept my interest. Good ending point too. I do feel it’s suffered from the introduction of two many characters, as well as two much focus on the battles, but I guess that’s the main appeal of these kinds of shows so I couldn’t complain. It’s basically Fate Grand / Order but without the gaccha.
- Storytelling – B – Came to a conclusion. Parts were fun, like Ranpo escaping from prison, or the girl and the vampire.
- Voice – B – Quite the premise…
- Characters – B – Lots of fun characters. Maybe too many.
- Attention Grab – B – Varied by arc in how interesting it was.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Baccano