Idols are zombies.
I like this quite a bit. It had a great start where in the first ten episodes, the main character is run over by a car, and it transitions to this amazing OP.
I especially loved their manager and how he kept yelling at them and getting in fights with the main girl in particular. I also loved the girl who actually acted like a zombie.
The best parts were when it went all in on the comedy. For me the highlight was the chicken commercial / mud puddle game show episode. I laughed my ass off.
The show started to lose my interest when it focused on actual idol things, and what minimal drama it did end up going for.
Also, in case you are really dense like Marina, the title is a pun.
- Storytelling – B – Great sense of humor.
- Voice – A – Love the concept! (but would still be better without idols)
- Characters – B – I like the manager, the main girl, blue, and biker chick… the rest kind of blended together.
- Attention Grab – B – Pretty good but varied by episode.
- Production – B – Looks good.
- Overall – B