No witches were burnt.
It’s nothing especially memorable, basically a fighting show, but I enjoyed it. Mainly because it didn’t try very hard with the plot and just enjoyed the fighting and made it look pretty good. All the male characters in particular were jokes and I’m glad they didn’t try to treat them seriously. Also it was short, which helped. I guess this is a Bleach spinoff and yeahhh I would not last hundreds of episodes for sure.
But it worked pretty well as a movie. Noel is cute. So are the baby dragons.
- Storytelling – C – Not much story but tells it in a way that keeps you entertained.
- Voice – B – Is a cool setting!
- Characters – C – The guy sucks badly.
- Attention Grab – B – Short!
- Production – A – Looked pretty good!
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Witchcraft Works