A harem where everyone is trash and wants to murder each other.
Obviously I loved this show. It’s great.
Best girl is the demon killer nun who was defeated by poison delivered via the main character’s penis. I swear I’m not making this up.
I complained yesterday about Vermeil in Gold wasting its time on the plot. This show also focused on the plot throughout, but had a plot which much better served the show’s strengths of action scenes and being trashy.
- Storytelling – B – Plays to its strengths.
- Voice – B – Has a lot of personality for what at first seems like a very generic show.
- Characters – B – Individually they’re fine but together when they’re getting into fights all the time it’s great.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – B