A rich kid fights crime with the power of unlimited money.
It was dumb but I enjoyed it. I liked seeing him use his super AI and his infinite money to solve problems in the most dumbass ways. The robots are cool. The actual plot was questionable and all the characters were completely forgettable but sometimes it’s nice to watch something you can just turn off and not think about it.
It did fetishize capitalism and the characters were weak. Could barely keep the other police officers straight. The main guy’s cousin who his partner has a crush on was completely wasted. It could have stood to dial up the gayness as well. Also I guessed who the criminal was from like episode two… seriously, who else could it possibly be….
Also I liked the ED song, “Everybody wanna do what they wanna wanna do”. Deep.
- Storytelling – C – Mildly amusing.
- Voice – C – I like the ridiculous rich guy stuff but pretty dull for the most part.
- Characters – C – Not much to them. We’ve seen the two cop buddies setup a million times.
- Attention Grab – B – I finished it, had some action scenes, could have been worse.
- Production – B – Looked fine.
- Overall – C