Garo set in America (more or less).
I wasn’t too impressed with this. It bored me. I barely finished the first half of the show, then relegated to the soundtrack while I cooked dinner for the rest.
It did have a few good episodes: specifically, the ones which involved the main characters tangentially, if at all. Luke had some good episodes.
Probably the thing which threw me off the most was Rie Kugimiya. God I hate her voice. Especially when she is a whiny loli. Who is the main character. Truly, it was suffering.
- Storytelling – D – Was not interesting.
- Voice – C – Like the other Garos but with a change in setting.
- Characters – D – Stupid little girl.
- Attention Grab – F – Bored me greatly.
- Production – C – It was fine.
- Overall – D