Katarina continues being Katarina.
I loved the first season, and this season never changed my mind that it was completely unnecessary and didn’t add much of value. It never had much of a direction, other than, “let’s let Katarina do the exact same thing for longer.” I lost track of how many people got kidnapped.
I didn’t get much out of this and could have done without it. There’s a value in knowing when to stop.
- Storytelling – C – I liked it the first season, but now it’s just the same thing.
- Voice – C – What’s it adding to the previous season?
- Characters – B – Still love them.
- Attention Grab – C – Struggled to maintain my interest. Not much of a new hook.
- Production –B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Ascendance of a Bookworm