In episode 6, this girl almost drowns from orgasming as a goldfish swims inside her swimsuit and we are forced to watch multiple close-up crotch shots as she is rescued.
I was subjected to that so now you have to be too.
It was an unforgettable anime in many ways. Good to watch with Classy.
Aside from that, it is really creepy as all these college aged women hit on this little boy. I was forced to ship the childhood friend, since she was the only one who could prevent a crime from ocurring.
It wasn’t very good, but it sure wasn’t boring. More than you can say for a lot of shows I guess.
- Storytelling – D – Kind of wild…
- Voice – B – It’s… creative…
- Characters – D – Not much to them, especially the boy. They were all decent enough that most of them were “favorites” (least-hated?) of at least someone in Classy.
- Attention Grab – B – Never going to be able to forget episode 6…
- Production – C – It’s fine.
- Overall – D+
Recommendations – Prison School, Love Hina