The hero quits and joins the demon lord’s army.
I appreciated how this show was very ambitious in its story, even if it didn’t entirely live up to that ambition. It goes in directions I did not expect.
Had a decent sense of humor, and I especially enjoyed the training arcs.
- Storytelling – C – Ambitious story but not the greatest telling.
- Voice – B – Different twist on the genre.
- Characters – B – I liked them, except for the loli of course.
- Attention Grab – C – Kept my interest most of the time.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Hataraku Maou-sama
One thought on “I’m Quitting Heroing Review — C+”