Cute girls throw each other around.
I was pretty positive about this at first despite it being a sports show about cute girls doing cute things— and I do feel relatively positive about it. It’s pretty good for a sports show. Less drama than usual, the characters don’t take sports overly seriously, they have fun doing it, and the characterizations are pretty good. I especially liked Anna’s character arc as she switched from kendo to judo.
But it was still weighed down by the usual problems I have with sports shows, especially in the second half— the dreaded tournament arc. I got bored here.
But still pretty good for a sports show. If you usually like sports show and shows about cute girls doing random things, you’ll probably love this.
- Storytelling – C – Tournament arc did not help. Otherwise, did have its good points.
- Voice – B – Better attitude than usual about sports.
- Characters – B – All very cute and lovable.
- Attention Grab – D – Sports….
- Production – B – Looks pretty decent.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Saki, Keijo