Pretty blue fujoshi-bait.
I won’t pretend to have understood what was going on most of the time, but I was entertained. It probably could have done been slightly less ridiculous, but I suppose that was part of its charm. Best villain at the end… tons of shipping potential… it was very blue… not much else to say.
- Storytelling – D – More interested in style over substance.
- Voice – B – Blue, stylish, makes excellent use of pauses.
- Characters – C – They’re all interesting, but the chemistry between them is rather shallow (the kind of stuff you expect in yaoi).
- Attention Grab – B – Despite some confusion and plenty of pauses, I never felt bored.
- Production – A – Looks great, the music is excellent. Although I don’t think the rest lived up to the first episode.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Durarara, No. 6