Two best male friends are isekai’d. One of them turns into a beautiful girl with magic to make everyone fall in love with her.
I thought from the premise that this would be a hot transphobic mess but it turned out to be shockingly wholesome and thoughtful. Good sense of humor, decently entertaining.
It even had some appearances by a parody of our friend Kirito, who in his brief cameos here managed to show more character growth and maturity than in the entirety of Sword Art Online.
- Storytelling – B – Mildly entertaining.
- Voice – C – Decent premise, feels fairly generic otherwise. Although I guess that’s intentional.
- Characters – B – The main two are pretty cute together.
- Attention Grab – B – Looked forward to each episode.
- Production – C – Looks okay.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Cautious Hero
One thought on “Life with an Ordinary Guy Who Reincarnated into a Total Fantasy Knockout Review — B-”