Girls with guns flirt with each other.
Normally the contents of this show wouldn’t particularly appeal to me but it is just so well made that you can’t help but love it. There’s always something interesting going on, the fights are excellent, especially with how they integrate Chisato’s flirty goofball personality into everything she does including shooting people. The show has a great sense of humor too. I enjoyed the main two characters and the side characters and especially the villains.
Easily one of the best produced anime we’ve seen in years.
- Storytelling – A – Amazing. Not a wasted moment.
- Voice – A – So much personality.
- Characters – A – Loved Chisato especially.
- Attention Grab – A – Looked forward to each episode.
- Production – A+ – So good.
- Overall – A-
Recommendations – Princess Principal