Like the title says. It’s in future tense because they still haven’t done it.
Overall I’d say I enjoyed this show, but everything did feel very half-assed. Especially the setting was kind of fantasy but then it had things copy pasted from our current world like Japanese idol culture. But then it did have “unique” aspects like the mathematical fistfight? Very strange show that I’m still not sure what to make of.
But I do enjoy how all the characters have some significant character flaws that they’re halfway trying to overcome and halfway just accepting.
- Storytelling – C – Later arcs did not live up to the start.
- Voice – C – Confusing, inconsistent.
- Characters – B – Liked their flaws.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished even if I started to lose interest.
- Production – D – Definitely weak.
- Overall – C