Like the title says, except the main character is maybe 12 years old.
The fun thing about this show is the main character. She is a selfish child who goes to another world and all she wants is to make more money than God. But she has a very childish view of how to make money by opening a shop. Then she’ll do things like instead of training and learning how to fight, she goes out and hires a mercenary army from the human world. I enjoyed this but she is a terrible person so your mileage may vary.
- Storytelling – B – Not the greatest story ever told but it’s decently entertaining.
- Voice – B – The main character is fun and unique.
- Characters – C – Pretty forgettable aside from the main girl.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – GATE, Ascendance of a Bookworm
One thought on “Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement Review — B-”