Everybody wants the hero’s cock.
It’s porn. At least it doesn’t beat around the bush. There’s a giant orgy more or less every episode, and it’s very explicit. To be honest, it was too much for me, although your mileage may vary.
As for the story? Who knows. Like anyone’s paying attention.
- Storytelling – D- I just said I wasn’t paying attention.
- Voice – B – It is unique in how risque it is… Let’s hope it stays that way.
- Characters – D – They all start out okay (if generic) but then they all inevitably turn into slobbering sex slaves lusting after the main character’s cock.
- Attention Grab – F – I don’t even know what happened…
- Production – C – Looks fine…
- Overall – D
Recommendations – High School DxD, Sekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimao
2 thoughts on “Shinmai Maou no Testament BURST Review — D”
i have a brand new anime or manga featuring a normal fourteen year old boy named Adam lee he lives in Tokyo Japan late one night he takes a bath and a magical portal opens up he gets transported into a different world called Elysium it is the world of good imaginary friends from dreams of people from around the world there is also a evil dimension called Sheol it is the world of nightmares where nightmarish creatures dwell we see Adam is given the powers to become a hero and protect the earth from both Elysium and Sheol so they do not cross over into earths main reality he also has twelve friends to assist him in protecting both worlds from colliding into each.