Biribiri saves the world with the power of friendship.
From what I recall of the first season (admittedly, very little) this was a big improvement. Less lesbian tea parties, more lesbians blowing shit up. Smart choice.
All the talk about friendship and the urban mysteries / pulling up skirts can still be a bit annoying. But the fighting is pretty cool. Interesting enemies this time around too.
So not the greatest show by any stretch of the imagination, but solid entertainment, especially if you’re craving some action.
- Storytelling – C – Themes aren’t all that interesting, but good fights.
- Voice – B – Academy City is still a really neat setting.
- Characters – C – Saten, Kokoro and Kondou get on my nerves. Still like Biribiri, Uiharu and most of the new characters though.
- Attention Grab – C – When there’s action, excellent, when theyr’e chatting, not so much.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+
Recommendations – Index, Yuruyuri