An uncle who loves SEGA goes to another world.
Yet another isekai which managed to put a unique twist on the concept. This time the main character is a total moron and he tells the story after the fact to his nephew. It’s a very strange way to tell a story but I felt that it worked quite well.
The shipping in this show is glorious lol.
And the production is probably the biggest disaster I can even remember. This was supposed to be a seasonal anime two or three seasons ago, and just finished recently if I understand correctly? Pretty crazy. But still enjoyed it a lot despite the obvious challenges.
- Storytelling – A – Really enjoyed the way they told the story through magical flashbacks.
- Voice – A – Haven’t seen anything like it.
- Characters – B – Make you want to strangle them (in a good way).
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – C – I did like the style but they just didn’t finish. Even with the delays…
- Overall – B+
Recommendations – KonoSuba