Books! Books! Books!
The continuations are very consistent with the first season.
Very cute show but once you think about it… very fucked up too? As it goes on and on, I find myself wondering if Main will ever develop much self-doubt or of a conscience. She is a child (I think?) and she acts like a child in a very selfish way, while everyone indulges her. Although most of the adults aren’t any better… Not sure if I hold this against the show or in its favor, since it is the most interesting aspect for me.
- Storytelling – B – Keeps the focus but could possibly go a little faster.
- Voice – A – Has a strong voice.
- Characters – B – All fairly simplistic but it still works.
- Attention Grab – C – I do feel it slipping after the umpteenth discussion around a table…
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Spice and Wolf