Another isekai, this one with cooking.
It had parts that were very generic isekai feeling, but it did enough to stand out I thought. I enjoyed the cooking parts, I enjoyed the monsters he tamed (both the wolf and the slime had a lot of personality) and I enjoyed the four goddesses fighting over his offerings. Still, fairly generic and suffers from the usual isekai problem of tons of menus and never ending.
- Storytelling – C – Some good parts.
- Voice – B – The twist is the cooking.
- Characters – D – The monsters are fine, everyone else is forgettable.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished it.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+