The first episode seemed like every generic isekai, but then it was actually good??!
This was absolutely not what I expected. In the first episode he gets exiled from the demon king’s army, joins the adventurer’s guild, and meets a girl with enormous boobs. Not exactly a recipe for success. But then by like episode three or four they’re married with a kid?!!
The rest of the show explores questions of parental trauma and how to make peace. It was actually pretty interesting and not at all what I expected from the start!
- Storytelling – B – Didn’t go where I expected.
- Voice – A – Unique twist on the genre.
- Characters – B – Simple but they work. His wife sucks though.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B