They shall be as mere dust before the wind.
What an amazing show. So glad that stuff like this can get made when we have like six isekais every season. (And I say this as someone who likes isekais.) It’s a loose adaptation of an old epic which I knew absolutely nothing about.
Has to be one of the most beautiful anime I have ever watched. The best part by far is the soundtrack. Absolutely stunning. Especially the biwa pieces.
The last five minutes of this show were some of the best five minutes of anime I’ve ever seen.
- Storytelling – A – Never a dull or wasted moment.
- Voice – A – That music and art style!
- Characters – A – Took me a while to keep all of them straight, but damn.
- Attention Grab – A – Each episode flew by.
- Production – A – Holy shit the music.
- Overall – A-