Four girls move in with the main guy and want to marry him.
I watched this with Classy and it was surprisingly enjoyable. Amelia and the teacher are the crowd favorites. It’s funny and very dumb. In a good way.
It got kind of serious in the second half, and it went better than I expected. The childhood friend garbage sucked but at least it didn’t take itself too seriously. The episode on the girl who everyone thought was trans was bad but pretty much what I’d expect from anime…
Amelia had the best episode in my opinion.
- Storytelling – B – Good sense of humor.0
- Voice – B – Unique feel for a common premise.
- Characters – B – Even the main character was decent despite being very bland? Had just enough personality.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept me going to the end.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B-