The demon lord, who was born a month ago, is perfect at everything. Everyone should bow down and worship him.
In the first episode, the hero tortured someone who dared to oppose him to death, then resurrected him in order to repeat the process, countless time. Then a girl who watched told his mother that he was one of the kindest people she knows. That pretty much set the tone for this show. The demon lord whispers a single word and everyone around the world orgasms and begs to kiss his ass.
I think my favorite part was how he brought around a squad of cheerleaders in uniform to perform shitty song and dance routines to support his magic.
I’m pumped for Mahouka season two! Never thought I’d say this, but it is deep and subtle by comparison.
- Storytelling – F – Lol where to even start?
- Voice – F – Amazing insert songs.
- Characters – F – These people are all horrible.
- Attention Grab – B – Couldn’t tear my eyes away.
- Production – C – Looks fine.
- Overall – F