He continues to end things with one punch.
Most of what I said last time still applies.
It continues to be very entertaining. The only thing is, I’m not entirely sure where they’re going with this. I thought this in particular about the tournament arc. I’m not sure what the point was. They’ve been upping the stakes, but the battles quickly get dull as soon as the main character shows up. Which is still funny…
- Storytelling – B – Very polished, but sometimes wondering what the point is.
- Voice – A – The concept seems so dumb but it’s grown on me.
- Characters – A – Great. Like how Garo is fleshing out the monsters’ motivations too.
- Attention Grab – A – Thoroughly enjoyed each episode.
- Production – A – Looks good. Especially love Saitama’s voice acting.
- Overall – B+