Children on a space station avert a disaster.
I ended up having very mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I love the art style, the concept is pretty good, and it attempts to approach an interesting topic. The characters are personable and interesting. On the other hand, what the fuck was that ending?
The show takes on a bunch of interesting topics… and then just kind of peters out with a bunch of gibberish. When they started shouting about SCIENCE 2.0 I just started cracking up.
Still, really happy to see something that reminds me of Dennou Coil!
- Storytelling – C – Good setup but mostly fell apart.
- Voice – A – Awesome setting.
- Characters – B – They’re good kids.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – A – Looks great.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Dennou Coil