Enemies to lovers in a war of magic vs. science.
I love these kinds of enemies to lovers thing as well as fantasy stuff so I ate this one up. But honestly it wasn’t all that great. The main character is the type of protagonist who is not really a jerk and hence every woman he meets once to immediately marry him.
There’s a ton going on and none of it is resolved by the end of the show. I assume there’s a book you’re supposed to read. I certainly won’t be reading it.
The maid is cute.
- Storytelling – C – Could be worse.
- Voice – C – The setting is fine if generic.
- Characters – C – I didn’t hate them… The character designs are nice mostly.
- Attention Grab – C – I finished!
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Romeo x Juliet