Our isekai protagonist is reincarnated as a sword.
This is the odd show where the first episode was by far the worst of the entire show and ended up being misleading. It featured only the sword, and was almost entirely composed of learning about the half-assed isekai rpg setting and browsing menus. Fortunately after that he met the lead girl who made things much more interesting.
What I most enjoyed about this show is how it replaced the usual isekai fantasy of a guy being reincarnated and getting all the girls, to a different isekai fantasy of a guy being reincarnated and becoming a dad. Also Fran has some good facial expressions.
Overall, decent show once you get past the first episode
- Storytelling – C – Too many status screens and half-assed fantasy stuff.
- Voice – C – Sword-dad part is nice, rest of the setting is generic.
- Characters – C – Fran is cute, everyone is pretty bland.
- Attention Grab – C – It was fine except for the first episode.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – C+