A girl and her dad go on adventure.
This was the kind of anime where I’m not going to remember it in a year but it was very pleasant and enjoyable. They go on an adventure, see lots of new stuff, and everything turns out okay in the end! I do like this kind of show once in a while.
- Storytelling – B – It knows what we expect from it.
- Voice – B – Didn’t entirely deliver on my high hopes for the setting.
- Characters – B – I was kind of confused why the two main side characters kept sticking around lol.
- Attention Grab – B – Enjoyed each episode.
- Production – B – Looks fine!
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Eureka Seven, Deca-Dence