High schoolers date.
I still don’t get what they were going for with her not being just a cutie? She seemed like a cutie to me… I guess the boy was more “just a cutie”?
Anyway, looked really pretty, but ended up boring me. All these people have some serious issues regarding gender roles. but the show seems to have no interest in exploring this. It did do a better job on the romance angle than many similar shows— the two leads actually have personality, and you can tell why they like each other. Just not really the show for me.
- Storytelling – C – Kind of story where not much happens.
- Voice – B – Has style, especially in the visuals.
- Characters – C – They’re fine.
- Attention Grab – D – Bored me. Possibly more an issue with me.
- Production – A – Great visuals.
- Overall – C
Recommendations – Horimiya