Like the title says…
It was fine and enjoyable. But now that there are so many shows with this premise, it needed some way to stand out from the competition, which it lacked. The personality of the main girl and the male characters were not particularly interesting. The villainess also didn’t become much of a savior. She’s only a savior when she benefits from it and treats the people she saves like her lessers… which in context of the time period, ok, but she’s supposed to have been isekaied so she comes across as a jerk. Her name of “Pride” is dumb but fitting. However, another character is named “Stale”, which I’m still trying to wrap my head around.
- Storytelling – C – A few arcs were good, most were forgettable.
- Voice – C – Been here, done that.
- Characters – C – Disappointing without much to offer.
- Attention Grab – C – Lost most of my interest by the end.
- Production – B – I quite liked the OP and ED.
- Overall – C+