Like the title says.
My favorite part of this show is what a dick the main character is. He just loves giving people exactly what he thinks they deserve. But he’s a dick without being human trash like the shield hero guy.
It was a fun show with a great sense of humor. I also really like how despite being kind of mean spirited, for example about the male leads in particular, it gave them some redemption. My favorite scene was when he is about to get beat up by the pretty boys, and his friends desert him, and his robot mentions they are shitty friends. And then he’s like, “no, I would have done the same thing” and points out that they gambled on him but are just doing it to survive.
Great show! I highly recommend the manga too if you want more.
- Storytelling – B – Well done adaptation.
- Voice – A – Love the setting and the shitty main character.
- Characters – B – Seems like they should just be caricatures but actually well done.
- Attention Grab – A – Enjoyed each episode.
- Production – B – Looks fine.
- Overall – B+
Recommendations – Hamefura
1 thought on “Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs Review — B+”