How did this sequel to a furry porn visual novel turn out so good?
I played the video game this is an adaptation of a while ago and I was surprised to discover that I really enjoyed it. I already wrote about the game a lot there so I won’t repeat myself: I felt similarly about the TV show. I didn’t enjoy it quite as much this time but I suspect that is largely due to already knowing what to expect from the game. I did still think the final bad guy was silly. And it had some cool ideas— I especiially liked the plot twist regarding Oshtor.
- Storytelling – B – Good story, liked the sillier earlier parts a bit more.
- Voice – A – Cool setting.
- Characters – B – They managed to even turn Maroro into a pretty cool character.
- Attention Grab – B – Kept my interest.
- Production – B – Looked good.
- Overall – B
Recommendations – Code Geass, Guin Saga, Crest of the Stars