A student summons a hot older demon as his familiar. Magic school stuff ensues.
I absolutely despise when a good trashy anime decides to focus on the “plot”. No one is watching this for the plot. We are watching it for pink wandering around naked and invisible and accidentally bumping into things. What a disappointment.
I was watching this with Classy which probably would have helped, but sadly I have been way too busy on weekends this summer…
- Storytelling – F – Stick to what you’re good at.
- Voice – D – Occasional burst of inspiration but pretty generic.
- Characters – F – So boring. A lot of them I am confused why they even existed.
- Attention Grab – D – Struggle to finish.
- Production – C – Eh whatever.
- Overall – D-
Recommendations – Zero no Tsukaima