Everyone wants the vampire to suck their blood.
Such a strange show. I mostly enjoyed it, but it’s more of a referential sort of humor which was often hit or miss for me. I think you might enjoy it more if you know a lot about cinema.￼ The plot is not much to speak of, there is not much character development… but it’s always visually interesting, really feels like a work of art.
- Storytelling – C – The telling is good, but kind of lacking in the story.
- Voice – A – Always a delight what they’re going to do next.
- Characters – C – They’re quirky but that’s about it.
- Attention Grab – B – Mostly kept my interest.
- Production – A – Looks pretty good.
- Overall – B-
Recommendations – Rosario to Vampire (just kidding…)