Only a few men are left alive. It is their duty to continue the human race.
This anime sure sucked, but at least I can’t say it was boring. It… sure went places.
I’ve read the manga as well so I can say the manga suffered from the same major problem. It starts with the one main character, then realizes he is too lame since he is faithful to his childhood friend, so then it switches to a new one. Then the author decides the new one is lame too so makes him undergo a complete character redesign. By the way, midway through the manga author just decided to start over and wrote an isekai fantasy story with the same characters, it’s a lot better and I recommend it. But for the original work and the anime, the story fails to bring the different arcs together in a satisfactory way.
This is the rare case where even I have to complain about the censoring. It was sooo bad and seemed unnecessary most of the time. They even censored kiss scenes. And then we’d get scenes where the entire screen was blacked out.
- Storytelling – D – Disparate arcs didn’t come together.
- Voice – B – It is unique.
- Characters – C – Main character sucks, the rest are just okay. I did think Doi and is handler were interesting, if awful.
- Attention Grab – D – I finished somehow.
- Production – D – Hated how they did the censoring.
- Overall – D
Recommendations – Shuumatsu no Harem: Fantasia manga is actually pretty good.