As always, substantial research and deep thought went into this. Click on the image for the full size.
As always, substantial research went into this, etc. See the chart here.
- Can’t wait for ReLife. It’s one of my favorite manga being published at the moment. Of course, that’s no guarantee the anime won’t suck.
- I hope Berserk will be good. I’m hoping they’ll get to the part with Farnese, who is of course my favorite…
- I’ve heard Planetarian is really good. Of course this is all from people who like visual novels, so…
- 91 Days looks interesting. The last anime set in prohibition era America was Baccano, so…
- Arslan Senki, Shokugeki no Soma, Binan Koukou and Danganronpa sequels should all be good.
- The Nejimaki Seirei Senki manga is great. I feel like it would be harder to screw up an anime adaptation than it would for ReLife, too.
- I’ve heard that Orange is great, although I don’t know anything about it.
- Masou Gakuen HxH and Taboo Tatoo both look good to watch with Classy (by which I mean, they look pretty bad). There wasn’t a single decent classy anime last season so we’ve gone on hiatus…
It will be hard to beat the amazing season that’s just ending, but the next one looks pretty promising! Definitely should be some good shows.
As always, extensive research and deep thought went into this. Continue reading Winter 2016 Anime Preview
I wrote a season preview a couple months ago but forgot to publish it. Now you can all laugh at how wrong I was about everything.
As always, a lot of research went into this.
I’m excited about the new Gundam and Garo. I’m mildly enthusiastic about Yuruyuri and Owari no Searaph season two. And Concrete Revolutio sounds promising. Otherwise it looks like a pretty disappointing season.
There’s a number of fantasy shows though. At first glance they all look pretty dumb, but hopefully at least one will deliver?
But, as usual, who can tell? I’m assuming that some shows will end up betraying expectations and turn out pretty good like usual.