Super warriors inherit powerful genes from their ancestors and fight space monsters.
On the bright side, watching the ghost of Oda Nobunaga laugh manically while on fire and a little school girl blasts aliens to bits with loads of guns was pretty cool. Tragically, this only happened a couple times.
The rest of the show was fairly disappointing. Some of the battles were interesting, but there were way too many characters, most of whom I didn’t care about at all. A lot of the humor missed its mark. The romance was kind of silly. Oda Nobunaga x Jack the Ripper? WELL THEN. Kind of disappointing when from the first episode I thought we were going to get lesbians. (Note: Oda Nobunaga x Jack the Ripper is not gay, sadly.)
Not to mention the whole premise is retarded. Gandhi, Newton, Nobunaga and Jack the Ripper’s descendants fighting alien monsters under the command of a mecha bunny? Well then. It sounds like it could be so stupid it’s good. Sadly it’s mostly just stupid.
Also the color scheme was atrocious.
- Storytelling – D – Nothing too ambitious. Mostly a sequence of battles.
- Voice – F – A strong voice with the wacky color scheme. A voice I couldn’t stand.
- Characters – D – Too many, barely scratched the surface with any.
- Attention Grab – C – Explosion after explosion is one way to keep attention.
- Production – F – Hate hate hate the color scheme.
- Overall – D